PeruFly Flying Suits
These lightweight suits made from weather-resistant micro fiber fabric are ideal for open-cockpit flying.
Check out these great features:
- Built in balaclava and neck gator in neck band. This feature is not found on most other flying suits and works great to keep the face warm and as a helmet liner.
You will never want to fly without a balaclava again!
- Built in wrist mitts in sleeve cuffs. Ideal for providing a nice warm transition from your suit to your gloves.
- Radio pockets w/internal push to talk routing. Pockets for everything!
- Stretch back provides movement w/o bulk. No pulling when you bend.
- Two way zippers. No need to remove the suit for a 'pit stop'.
- Armpit zips for ventilation. Keep cool when you are on the ground.
- Many pockets. Also, zippers to allow access to your pant pockets underneath the suit.
- Secure closures for warmth.
- Warm & Breathable.
- Light weight yet durab
Suits delivered w/ a protective carry-bag
- Fitted and stylish.
- Room for layering. Wear extra layers under the suit when necessary - you don't need to be too hot
when the weather is warmer!
- Sizing for those "Hard to Fit".
- XS through XXL sizes available (see sizing chart below).
- Tall sizes also available.
Scroll through the pics below...
If your size falls on a borderline, select the next larger size. Click image for Popup full-size chart:
Available in ALL BLACK, BLACK & MAROON or BLACK & BLUE.
* Suits with Maroon or Blue have the ancient lines of
Nasca (the Humming Bird) embroidered on the back. The ALL BLACK suits have no embroidery.
Custom sizes available at extra cost.
$295 (most sizes ship immediately!)
ORDER ONLINE! or...
E-mail us: Click here
Call us: 1-877-8FLYING (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm PT)
Be sure to check options such as product color or configuration before calling
or e-mailing. Most products and options are ex-stock in California and ready to ship, however shipping time will be subject to availability.