Microair T2000 Transponder
2 1/4" panel mount transponder
This TSO'd & JTSO'd Transponder is one of the world's smallest and lightest of
its kind, weighing in at 600 gms (21.1oz). The T2000SFL has very low power consumption and many new innovative safety features only found in much larger
and more expensive transponders.
- Dual line code display with toggle
- Mode A and C operation
- VFR hot key with ability to input the VFR default
- Displayed encoder Altitude (QNH adjustable)
- Assigned altitude entry with +/- buffer alert
- Display input voltage with over and under voltage alert
- Security Coding with name and registration display on start up
- Altitude units adjustable for feet, meters, or flight level (FL)
- TSO Compliance: C74c Class 1a, Environmental DO-160D, Software Level C Mounting:
- Panel mount 2 1/4" (57 mm) round Temperature: -20° to +55° C
- Cooling: Not required
- Vibration: Constant total excursion of .2 in from 5 to 17 Hz; From
17 to 38 Hz - 3.0 g-pk; From 38 to 500 Hz - 1.5 g-pk, From 500 to 5,00 Hz - 1.0 g-pk
- Shock: Rigid Mounting 6 g operational 15 g crash
- Power input: .25 amps @ 27.50 volts; .4 amps @ 13.75 volts TX, 80 mA RX
- Voltage input: 10 to 33 volts DC negative chassis ground
- Dimensions: Round-face model: 61 mm wide x 61 mm high x 160
mm deep (2 1/2" wide x 2 1/2" high x 6 1/2" deep), 600 grams (21 oz).
Wiring harness available for connection with most altitude encoders.
Download full users manual (PDF)
Download Installation manual (PDF)
ORDER ONLINE! or...
E-mail us: Click here
Call us: 1-877-8FLYING (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm PT)
Be sure to check options such as product color or configuration before
calling or e-mailing. Most products and options are ex-stock in California and ready to ship, however shipping time will be subject to availability.